AMP Contesting Product Support
Contesting is a powerful, flexible, and easy-to-use stand-alone contesting engine.
Sign up now for the following training sessions.
Click the more link for additional dates and times.
In our continued effort to bring you the best, most up-to-date support for our product line, we are proud to bring you this new user guide, detailing the new AMP Contesting (formerly Digital Ivy) Sweepstakes Creation Workflow Beta. This guide will cover everything you need to know about the new creation workflow. Whether you have been involved in the beta test for a few weeks or are just now checking it out, this new user guide will help propel your knowledge of the program.
The new AMP Contesting Sweepstakes Creation Workflow Beta User Guide can be found here.
We want to thank all of our clients who have already stepped up and tried the new AMP Contesting Sweepstakes Creation Workflow Beta and have provided us with valuable feedback, helping us make the final product even better!
March Brackets are now live! March is just around the corner, and that means it’s time to plan your big college basketball promotion and engage with your sports fans—and we’ve added some great new features to help! Keep reading for a March Brackets overview video and applicable AMP Contesting release notes.
To see how easy it is to create your March Bracket for 2015, watch this quick video:
March Brackets Enhancements
- It is now easier than ever to add a sponsor logo to your March Brackets contest! You can now easily upload a sponsor image in the contest designer without having to design a custom header. Sponsor logos will be displayed below the contest header image on desktop and mobile, as well as displaying on the user’s printed bracket.
- Users can now print their brackets, making it easier than ever for users to share their bracket (and your bracket contest in person)! The printed bracket includes the user’s username, the contest header, the sponsorship logo, and the URL for the contest.
- We have made several enhancements to our mobile bracket experience that make it the slickest mobile bracket experience for your players! Mobile users will automatically be forwarded to the current round in progress (no more hunting for the current round!); and with new sticky round headers, users will never have to worry about losing their place in the bracket.
- Added round dates to the bracket page so that users can quickly see when rounds begin and end.
March Brackets Bug Fixes
- Fixed a rare issue that was causing the terms and conditions page to interrupt the brackets user flow.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the desktop brackets view to display the mobile tutorial in some instances.
- Resolved an issue that was preventing the sign in link from displaying in loyalty sites.
- Fixed minor styling issues.
System Wide Changes for All Contesting Types
- Implemented new, more appealing templates for all transactional emails.
- Added a loading indicator for the new dashboard search to let users know that a search is currently in progress.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing users from deleting images within the designer.
- Changed verbiage of the “Reset Password” flow to be more user friendly.
- Fixed a bug that was allowing users to modify and publish cancelled contests.
- Fixed an issue that was sometimes causing dropdown menus in the new dashboard to not disappear after a user click away from them.
We highly value your feedback to improve the platform. Fill out a request in our suggestions forum.
Have you created fun and engaging sweepstakes that you’re excited to share with your audience? Use the checklist below to ensure your promotion is cleared for takeoff and as successful as possible! It’s important that you don’t press “Publish” until you have addressed each of these essential details during the setup process.
Don’t forget to…
Set and double check the correct start and end dates.
Determine when and for how long you would like to run your contest and then make sure to correctly set those dates and times in the contest set up. Verifying these dates when building your contest is essential to ensuring your on-air mentions, newsletters, and promotional social media posts line-up with the campaign.